Opening 1st of April 2020
Welcome to Villa Copenhagen. A contemporary home of contrast, conscious luxury and happiness while limiting our environmental footprint.
Inside the former Central Post Office building in Copenhagen, a vibrant, contemporary hospitality concept is taking shape, unfolding in April 2020.
Dating back to 1912, the landmark building is located in the very heart of Copenhagen, across from the Central Station and the Tivoli Gardens.
Villa is a hybrid concept in a league of its own; the perfect backdrop for all from work-related gatherings and meetings to casual hangouts, friendly dinners or coffee on the go. It’s a fluid and dynamic space for the modern city dweller, and a place of multifaceted inspiration for the adventurous, socially conscious and quality-aware.
Villa opens up to Copenhagen as a locally rooted meeting point, accommodating not only visitors from outside of Copenhagen, but encouraging local residents to convene for work, social activities, meetings etc., stimulating and connecting people. The idea is to build and establish a community rather than simply a hotel; to contribute something to the city and neighbourhood while offering guests a fluid experience of being part of the local community.
- 390 rooms
- 2300 sq.m. meeting space - Offering a 1200 sq.m. events hall - professional functionality, residential feeling and energetic style.
- Courtyard with cozy interior design, plants & olive trees, a bar and a covered glass roof
- Brasserie with cosmopolitan food cooked the nordic way
- Bar & lounge, a multi-functional eventspace
- Sunken terrace with kitchen & bakery
- Hidden roof garden with spices & vegetables
- Swimming pool and wellness area with fitness centre and sauna
Work. Meet. Dine. Mingle. Explore. Rest. Enjoy!