For information regarding Covid-19, please have a look at our guidelines at: https://www.sktpetri.com/stay-safe-corona-virus/
Welcome to SKT. PETRI. A hotel where history has been reborn. Once an old department store, today a hotel offering a refined sense of laidback luxury.
Dating back to 1924, SKT. PETRI has been a Copenhagen landmark and icon for decades making it a destination for design lovers and alike. The hotel offers a prime location in the heart of the quirky Latin Quarter close to all main attractions and public transportation, making it a short 20 minute ride to the airport from the hotel with metro.
The hotel offers 288 elegantly furnished rooms, whereof 26 are suites, many including balconies with breathtaking views overlooking the rooftops and spires of Copenhagen. With a bold use of color the design and aesthetics of the hotel challenge the typical Scandinavian minimalism offering a modern, yet cozy, sense of comfort.
SKT. PETRI is a local meeting spot. Whether it be sitting in the garden courtyard under the summer sun sharing a pizza from our artisan oven, having a business meeting over a cup of coffee in the lobby, or hosting a dinner party in one of the hotel’s two restaurants. The conference facilities can host up to 180 people and our committed and dedicated team are ready to take care of both the planning and implementation fase of your meeting or event.
Through personal attention SKT. PETRI is devoted to creating unique and memorable experiences, and we can’t wait to create some more with you.
As a ISO 14001 certified hotel sustainability is the core of SKT. PETRI. Everything we do evolves around sustainability and our environmental performance. We call this work WeCare.
Much has already been improved and more is to come. Below you can find a list of things that we do:
* Most showers and taps have a low pressure to reduce water consumption
* We turn off half of the lights in the hallways at night
* Every year, all lights are turned off during EARTH HOUR
* We use 100% offshore wind power
* 95% of our light sources are LED or energy-saving bulbs
* We use heat recovery ventilation
* We don’t use palm oil and only serve MSC certified fish
* All food waste is used for biogas
* Together with Too Good To Go, we offer a discount on our breakfast buffet after opening hours
* When you say ‘no thanks’ to housekeeping, we donate 50 DKK to UNICEF and support their fight against trafficking of children